- Hot News
1. The opportunity of meeting people of like minds around you who you can relate and interact with on the same spiritual level regularly.
2. The avenue to pray for one another. This can be seen in the life of the apostles when Peter was incarcerated, the bible ays in the book of Act 12: 12, the people gathered to pray. It is only people of like minds that can do such a thing. The followers of Jesus who had gone through the school of the Holy Spirit had mandate of praying for Peter in prison.
3. It is also a very good avenue to share in the burden of one another and as we bear one another's burden we fulfill the law. “Bear you one another's burden, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
4. Your brother or your sister in Christ will only give you the right information of an opportunity especially in this age of information technology.
5. You are strengthened and empowered spiritual, mentally, and even financially through this type of forum. Prob. 27:7
6. This kind of forum paves way for an opportunity to do good to one another. Gal 6:10 say “As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of thehousehold of faith.
7. Some of the brethren today met their life partners through this alumni.
8. The fellowship is another way for spiritual restoration of brethren, especially those that may be experiencing spiritual dryness Gal 6: 1. To emphasis this further that “if a man be overtaken in a fault, you who arespiritual, restore such a one in the spirit of meekness; considering yourself, lest you also be tempted.”
9. This alumni forum encourages the home fellowship and individual persons knowing fully well that God that has taken the alumni brethren this far will
also help them.
10. This forum also is a way of contributing to the development of the fellowship especially having passed through the system and understanding some of the
problem the fellowship may encounter.
11. It is also an opportunity to meet old friends i.e Reunion
12. It is a forum for sharing visions for ministry, business, and political mbition, with brethren.
Article by Rev. Rotimi Andu